Monday, August 6, 2012

A Note From the Publisher

You ever notice when you share a passion with someone it's called mutual interest but when someone has no interest in what you're interested in it's now called an obsession? I want everyone and anyone who doesn't take the MC life seriously to stop reading right now. That includes WEAKend warriors, ride-when-you-can riders but most especially the so-called "bikers" who don't know, haven't learned and aren't interested in learning about MC protocol, values and culture. Nothing against you, but this one isn't for you. You might find this weeks blog...obsessive.

I'm about to have a family discussion with my fellow bikers and what we're gonna have is what I say is a "coming to Jesus" meeting which basically means I'm gonna be completely honest with you.

Last week a few Facebook opinions surfaced that challenged the merit of the Sucka Free MC movement, specifically the people who have supported us by rocking a Sucka Free MC shirt. I was going to ignore it but that's not my style. Avoiding confrontation has never really been my M.O. so why start now?

The Sucka Free MC movement started because like so many of all of you, I had grown so incredibly frustrated and embarrassed by the current state of the MC community. The influx of new MC's, the lack of protocol and respect given to the culture and the arrogant ignorance of bikers proudly not knowing nor understanding basic MC etiquette had reached its crescendo with me. However unlike so many people who just ramble on Facebook but never actually do anything about it, I decided I'd do something and I founded Sucka Free MC.  Sucka Free is all about educating and sharing the knowledge I've attained and continue to be exposed to about this MC culture to everyone who would care to listen (read). Yes, I make no apologies for my blatant support of OMC's and Outlaw culture. Yes, I make no apologies for my disdain for sport bikes and how sport bike riders and sport bike MC's behave. And, yes I make no apologies for my stubborn hard line approach to what's "right" and what's "wrong" in this culture. And let me be crystal, I have never, not once created a rule nor stated something that I could not back up or support with either facts that I researched or shared without the approval of my One Percent benefactors. Let me repeat that because this is important...."I have never, not once created a rule or stated something that I could not back up or support with either facts that I researched or shared without the approval of my One Percent benefactors." And when it comes to One Percent Diamond support, Sucka Free MC has plenty of it and that's because what we promote is the LIFE and not the lifeSTYLE of MC culture. I'm not going to entertain a debate as to whether or not trophy parties, bikini washes, bike blessings or even having social clubs is part of this lifestyle. If there's a criticism of Sucka Free MC that I do accept it's that we don't acknowledge what could very well be the contemporary MC life which does include all the things I stated above. That's fine. I'd rather focus on what I believe are the core principles of MC culture which are brotherhood, bikes and riding; not parties and bullshit.

Brotherhood, Bikes and Riding are the Holy Trinity of the MC thing and like the good book says, faith with no deeds adds up to nothing so if you're not living up to brotherhood, you don't own a bike and you're not riding, then you're just full of shit.

So speaking of people full of shit...

When you see an out of shape person wearing a  NIKE track suit do you think that person is disrespecting NIKE or better yet, do you call NIKE on their customer toll free number to alert them to the fact that a big person has on their merchandise? When you go to the basketball court and you see a person who obviously can't play ball bricking all his shots do you call Spaulding to let them know that they sold their ball to a person who can't play? So, why do some of you think it's completely fine for you to bash Sucka Free because a person YOU believe is a sucka is wearing the shirt? First of all, realize that's strictly your opinion and that person could very well think you're a sucka. Secondly, if you believe so strongly that person is a sucka and isn't worthy to wear the Sucka Free MC shirt, then why attack the shirt instead of the person wearing the shirt? Is that out of shape person at fault for wearing NIKE gear or is NIKE at fault for that out of shape person wearing their gear? Are there NIKE officials standing at every Foot Locker saying, yes to that person and no to the other person? Is Adidas measuring the BMI index of people wearing their sweat suits before selling them to those people? Obviously the answer is no so is Adidias or NIKE at fault for selling their products to these people? I don't know any other way to say this but for those people who attacked the shirt instead of the person wearing it, you are what I'd call a pussy. Ladies forgive me by attributing that reference to men who aren't even man enough to have a pussy but apparently are weak enough to act like they do. Make no mistake about it; the message on the shirt remains a positive one and something that all true MC's should follow but by you showing your lack of testicular bravado you choose to go after the shirt because you know the shirt won't slap you in the face in case you say the wrong thing. I have no respect for that. I'm not so vain that I'd compare Sucka Free to NIKE and obviously I'm accessible whereas the principles of NIKE aren't, so I don't mind people calling me and asking me, "Why does this person have the shirt?" but please understand this, Sucka Free MC is not the FBI nor the CIA and the Sucka Free MC shirt is NOT a pistol. We are not doing background checks on people who buy the shirt to see if they ride, how long they've been riding or how each member of their respective clubs move. Did you stop to think that the person wearing the shirt is aspiring to become a better biker or share that knowledge with his or her MC because they know they're NOT doing it right? Maybe they're wearing the shirt to remind them how to do this thing correctly and want people to know that they're intent on moving correctly. I know a woman who has a Sucka Free MC patch and shirt and she refuses to wear it until she and her team are 100% right in terms of how they move MC wise. That's respect. However, if YOU feel so passionately about that person not wearing the shirt then you obviously have knowledge of the things that person is doing wrong so step to THAT person and address it. In other words, man up. I find it hilarious that people are scared to do that but will instead turn their "hate" towards the manufacturer of the shirt and attack us instead.

So speaking of people full of shit...

Someone on a thread last week said Sucka Free MC was a fad. Let's think about that. The ONLY thing Sucka Free MC does is share knowledge about the MC culture, politics and protocol of this life. That's all we do. The shirt is an extension of that message. So essentially by labeling us a fad you're saying MC culture, politics and protocol that have governed this culture for the last seventy or so years is also a fad.  Unfortunately from his comment I can tell you for sure what definitely is NOT a fad: ignorance. We are the only people in the world who could possibly hate on a text book. You get a bad grade so you throw out the text book? Is that how it's done? You never stop to consider maybe you should've studied what was in that text book instead of saying it's bullshit? If Sucka Free MC is a fad then so are those rags you're rocking and your MC and your whole "biker thing". But then again, to you this biker thing might just be "an interest" and you think "we're obsessed" so of course you'd think we're a fad. Tell you what, don't ever wear this shirt because for the people who wear this shirt and support this cause, Sucka Free MC is not a fad. We take Sucka Free MC as seriously as we take our Peek Freen cookies...so very, very serious.

So let's continue with the theme we've established and keep on speaking about people full of shit...

Sucka Free MC is not for sale and honestly, neither are the shirts. People have chosen to make the shirts a retail item instead of an earned item. At least once a week I remind everyone that if they simply contribute to the blog with their own submission they would get a shirt for free. As of this writing, I've given away at least ten shirts based on blog submissions but have an average of 50 shirt sales a week. Sucka Free MC is read in twelve different countries and most blogs average more than 1000 readers each week with the most currently around 3000. It's clearly a stage to share your opinion and voice your thoughts with an interested and engaged community and we've asked people to take advantage of it. However what I've found is rampant insecurity coupled with a fear of an invisible boogie man that prevents most people from doing that electing instead to buy a shirt to show their support. That's fine but remember what I've always said and will continue to say,  "Your money is great but your opinions are worth a lot more to me." Last week it was said, "Anyone can buy the shirt." Yes, that's true, anyone can buy the shirt and the presumption is made that the people buying and wearing the shirt respect MC culture and they appreciate and support what Sucka MC is trying to do. Maybe that person isn't a biker and people have attacked us for selling shirts to non-bikers. To them I ask,  "But you're a biker and you don't have a shirt. Does that mean you DON'T support traditional biker values and protocols? And if that's the case, why are you here wearing rags and attacking someone who does?" I honestly don't understand how ANYONE who calls themselves a biker or in an MC who follows and honors MC tradition and protocol doesn't have a shirt. That's not me making a sales pitch but me being upfront. If your club follows the Ten Sucka Free commandments on the back why wouldn't you want to celebrate that? Why wouldn't you want every member in your club to rock that? Why wouldn't you want every prospect who crosses over to have a shirt so they remember what they have to live up to every day as a member of your club? Answer those questions for me.

Right now I want to praise the club who ordered ten shirts from us because they wanted the shirts to serve as reminders to each one of their club members the high standards to which an MC must consistently function. I want to praise the club who ordered three shirts for their prospects who were about to become fully patched in members and said now as part of their traditional crossing over ceremony, each prospect will be given a Sucka Free MC shirt as well. I want to give praise to to the Independents who are out there and have consistently called me when they've seen something suspect to ask if that's MC protocol because they want to be sure of a club before they go from independent to hang-a-long to prospect. I want to praise the clubs who have invited me to their clubhouses just to chop it up with them where discussions and debates have gone from MC history to contemporary protocol and politics. 

So speaking of people full of shit...

Wolverines and women are the most vicious animals on the face of the Earth. Mark my words. I have the most beautiful friends on Facebook. Trust me, my wife reminds me of that all the time and yes, some of the most beautiful women have supported Sucka Free MC by posting incredibly sexy shots of themselves wearing the shirt. I have been chastised for this as well and while I've ignored it for some time I'm going to address this now. I cannot tell people how to take pictures of themselves in the shirt. I simply make the suggestion that they post pics with them on their bikes or doing something biker related. Not everyone wants to do that for whatever reason. I'm just happy that not only did they support the movement by purchasing a shirt, but they're helping promote a positive biker message by posting pictures of themselves in the shirt. I'm not going to tell them to stop because for one, the women are having a great time with it and the men absolutely love it and secondly, three of the women have secured paid modeling shoots because of their Sucka Free MC pictures. I have friends from all walks of life and they include professionals who work in motorcycle publishing and they have made note of the Sucka Free MC movement as well as our beautiful supporters. I'm proud to say I've put money in peoples pockets strictly based off the sexy pics they've posted of themselves in their Sucka Free MC shirt. A few weeks ago I had a woman attack me (literally) for posting "sexy pics of those whores" in the shirt. She said and I quote, "I don't want my picture near those bitches."  I found that to be completely disgusting and tasteless and a flagrant display of that particular woman's insecurities. She presumed not only that these women were NOT bikers but whores as well. Let me be clear: a few of those women in the Sucka Free Nation Album have motorcycles and their families know nothing about it and they want to keep it that way. They bought the shirt to show support for the cause but couldn't take pics by their bikes to make sure no one knew they rode. That sure doesn't sound like whores or bitches to me. They sound like people who are supporters of a true biker movement. I have a few women who said they just couldn't take a sexy enough picture in public on their bike the way they would have liked so they just went for the sexy without the bike and that's fine as well. Nothing in that says bitch to me.  I've had women say to me, "You know that girl slept with this person, that person and this person" to which I've responded, "No, I don't know that and what the hell does that have to do with me?" In this community I don't even know most peoples real names so why in the world would I know or care about who they slept with?  It's none of my business and what does that have to do with Sucka Free MC? Lastly, some people are just supporters and they happen to be beautiful. Being beautiful does not mean you're a whore and it's not a crime to be sexy. It's only a crime to the insecure women who aren't as beautiful nor as confident to wear a tank top as a dress. I have nothing but love for the women and the men who have made Sucka Free MC quite possibly the sexiest and best looking MC in the world. I don't hate you 'cause you're beautiful...I just hate you 'cause I need you to stop what you're doing and post more pictures.

Stop me if you've heard this before but speaking of people full of shit...

The lack of support for Sucka Free MC from so-called "real" bikers and MC's speaks to the heart of one of the true problems in this MC community and that's a lack of brotherhood. If you're a "true" MC and you believe in what we're doing then why haven't you ordered a shirt or written a blog? Why haven't you ordered a patch or asked us to come to church to speak to your crew and chop it up? I've sat in on church and just discussed MC protocol for hours with clubs. I've sat down with bikers on the side of the highway and debated different points while cars zoomed by us. If this MC life is not a lifeSTYLE for you but a LIFE, I have no idea why we don't have your support. How many blogs have we published but you've yet to leave a comment? We post an MC related topic every day on FB but we've yet to see you comment...even if you disagree. So many of you sit on the sidelines and talk out the side of your face but lack the courage and intelligence to share your opinion. I have no respect for you and you're actually part of the problem. You throw blanks on Facebook but your mouth becomes a silencer if and when we meet. I don't know what business you're in, but I'm in the grown man business and it's obvious too many of y'all don't want to be in business with meWe will never make this community right unless we engage, share and debate each other.

I was at an OMC's clubhouse not too long and the conversation went like this:

"You're the Sucka Free Preacha-Man?" and I responded "That'd be me." That outlaw reached into his pocket and gave me $50 and started to walk away. I stopped him and said, "What's this for?" He came back over to me and said, "I can't wear the shirt for political reasons but too many people out here need to wear that shirt. Take my money, make more shirts and make sure those fuckin' assholes out there get the shirt. Love what you do, Preach."

Do you know what that is? That's brotherhood and for those people last week who said Sucka Free MC was a fad or a joke, you don't know a damn thing about brotherhood but then again, that shouldn't surprise me. You don't read the blog and you don't have a shirt. You just go on Facebook threads and contribute nothing to anything.

We've received emails and comments lately that the fervor and passion behind the shirt is so strong that cats are going to start snatching shirts off people they don't believe are worthy enough or living up to the principles of the shirt and what Sucka Free MC is all about. As advised by our attorney Sucka Free MC wants to make this crystal: WE DO NOT CONDONE, ADVOCATE OR ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE ON BEHALF OF THE SUCKA FREE MC MOVEMENT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM. We recognize that people are and can be at different stages of their MC life and as people evolve from being WEAKend warriors to actual bikers, Sucka Free MC may serve as a conduit to help them get there. We are an educational tool and teaching and learning is a constant thing. Even the most hardcore One Percenters who wear our shirt can be schooled on a few things. No one knows it all and Sucka Free MC is here just to share what we do know. We do not judge or look down on people for what they don't know about this life but we do take issue with people who don't care to educate themselves or better themselves to make our circuit a stronger one.

My friends keep telling me that Sucka Free MC is big and I don't see it. It's hard for me to see past the blog. To share a bit of the inner workings of the company, my wife handles the retail and I handle everything that pertains to the message and obviously that includes the blog and the upcoming projects speaking to the life. The only reason why I attend events where the shirts are going to be sold is to meet the many supporters we have but in terms of me truly grasping the concept of Sucka Free being big? No, I admit that I don't see that. The other day someone said to me Sucka Free is now commercial and the implication was a negative one. I had to really think about what that meant. Was the intention to keep Sucka Free underground? Was it meant for the message NOT to spread? That'd be like telling Martin Luther King Jr., "Y'know, this whole Civil Rights Movement thing is really spreading. Is that a good idea?" Y'know who said bullshit like that to him? The racist haters who didn't want the message to spread at all. So to the haters who said Sucka Free MC is now commercial because it's too big or because too many people know and participate in it-all I have to say is your mind is too small to understand how this works so play your position and step to the side and don't interrupt the adults in the room when we're talking. If you truly believe in the Sucka Free MC message you should be posting the blog on your page, you should be encouraging people to buy support merchandise and posting those pictures and most importantly, you should be living a Sucka Free MC life. When every single person in this MC thing is doing the right thing then I'll say, "Y'know what, maybe Sucka Free MC is big" but right now all I see are people doing the wrong things so Sucka MC isn't big enough.

My friend MzNez Independent Rider Nezzy and I had a "conference call" at least once a month since I launched Sucka Free MC last year because she warned me that a lot of people would hate me for this and being well versed in being hated, she wanted to make sure I was handling it. During our last conference call before the Lord called her home she said to me, "Preacha, if people don't hate you, then you're not doing something right."  She hit me with the Pow-Pow with that comment and she was right. Nezzy and I didn't agree on a lot of things but one thing we did agree on was a lot of people in this community are full of shit.

For the next few weeks Sucka Free MC is going to feature a number of guest bloggers. They are people who care deeply about this community and wanted to use the Sucka Free stage to get their words out there. Newark Knight Weasel, Phyllis Bryte Knight of The BRATS MC, Firestarter from The Outsidaz Femme Fatale SC  and OD from Triple XXX Riders are some of the bloggers you can expect to see in the next few weeks. If you'd like to be a guest blogger, find me on Facebook and we'll email you the submission guidelines. Like I said before, "I'd love to sell you a shirt, but your opinion is much more valuable to me." I'm lookin' forward to givin' away some shirts in the next few weeks.

In fact wait a minute...stop me if you've heard this before, but speaking of people full of shit...

My name is Preacha and on behalf of the staff of Sucka Free MC and the 200+ members of this movement, we thank you for your love and support.



34 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Like a papa bear protecting his cubs!! Support gets support! - Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go after me is fine. I put myself in the line of fire so I expect that but when the idiots start going after our supporters I draw that line. That's what an MC is supposed to do. No one will attack my brother and my sister while I'm there to defend them. It's just not gonna happen and that includes for this Sucka Free MC movement.

      Delete
  2. WOOOOOOOWWWWWW THAT WAS FIIIIIIIAAAAAA!!!!!!! Keep preaching and to all those hating keep hating because it's only getting bigger and better. STAY SUCKA FREE MC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Doris, I'll be damned if someone is gonna say something to my peoples just 'cause they're beautiful. That's some pure bullshit. With your pictures, Dee Wow you've brought so much attention to our movement that I owe you a deep thank you and continued love.

      ...and that's brotherhood and support of a true biker movement.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Preacha. I myself was questioned why I rock a SuckaFree MC shirt when (in this person's opinion), my club isn't 100% "SuckaFree". Similar to what you stated above, I replied that I know what I'M about, and what I believe in, and I know that I believe in traditional MC eitquette and protocol. I see wearing the shirt as a means of educating those who may not even know what some protocol is. Hopefully when folks KNOW better, they will DO better. And yes, this includes educating my club. Now if someone else chooses not to wear a shirt until their club is 100% right, that's their decision. I choose to rock mine in the here and now and throw it in folks face until they get sick and tired of seeing it. That's MY decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you sis!... I ordered mines and shall wear mines!... I am here to learn and I do support the movemement!!!!... Preach Preacha Preach!!!.... Much Love!!.. HellRazor!

      Delete
    2. Jazzie, you've been a staunch supporter of not just Sucka Free MC but an MC life since the day we began talking. I have nothing but respect for you and honestly, you uplift the Sucka Free MC movement when you rep this. We're blessed to have someone like you on the team.

      Delete
  5. MWMC FULLY ENDORSES PREACHA AND HIS GOSPEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Big Brother. I've been looking for a church choir. You guys sing?

      Delete
  6. My Man Preacha loved the blog. Couldn't wait to read this one. Some of the guidlines to be a real MC are right on the back of the shirt. For those who arn't following these rules are true suckas. All I will say after being and MC for most of my life.If the MC don't fit in your life style take it off your rags. Move on . No one wants you to stop riding your bike just stay in your lane. I love this life because thats where I fit. i am on the down side of my riding years I have seen it all. Preacha is on point with this blog read it live it love embrace it The MC life was always an under ground thing now it's everywhere so for those who want to live this life do it right. The writing is on the back of the shirt. And by the way I am a Sucka Free MC suporter Doc TCFFTC..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emails like that make it all worth it. Doc, love you, Big Brother. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. I wanna jab a point in there but I cant.... WELL SAID MF....WELL SAID!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it Funny that People would complain that someone was not Worthy to wear the Shirt. Its Kind of like saying you can not wear a Cross because you are only on page 1 of the Bible ! Today's weekend Warrior can be tomorrows hardcore Biker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff Preacha keep doing what you do Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again Brother you continue to speak true gosspel and I commend you for it, I understand why haters say"its getting too big" that's because they see themselves & their SUCKA MC getting pushed out an off the cliff. Here's my add for the ignorant if your job tells you "we build this way because its the right & safe way but you turn & say F you buddy ima build it my way & things fall apart or people get hurt or worse" you then get fired or worse, its the same damn thing this is how we live our lives not on off days or by-weekly 24hrs a day 7 days a weeks 365 days a yr & yes a dumb Sum-Bitch this includes leap yr. If you can't handle all we're saying is take off the cut not stop riding just stop posing, this movement is not to ban people from riding a motorcycle its to stop the foolishness of pretenders wearing colors just to fit in or go to parties to win dumbass trophies, I will continue to show support & respect to the REAL the eat sleep n breath this life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smiling while reading the information or education of a MC life. Preacha continue to walk the path of truth and you will continue to have haters. Jesus was saving the world and people hated on him. So if you strive to educate and enlightenment to the MC community, haters will be there. Dont grow weary of the good fight.
    Good stuff sir.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I respect the hell outta you...and this movement is needed. People need to learn how to respect the pass in order to enjoy it's future. I think dominant clubs should start regulating out here. Start stripping colors and letting it be known that if you want to be apart of this world, you have to do it right. Respecting it from the door, and if that is so hard then keep riding but not with a crew of ignorant fucks who only want to party and bullshit. Preacha Preach On.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Much respect!!

    "FREE"

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW I found someone that not scard to speak real MC talk. I am late finding out about the blog but if fee speach is open than I will be back over and over leaving comments. I find now that realy do not f-ing care if Jo blow calls me a real biker or not. Why, I started riding on the street at 10. Police got me at 12 and blaa blaa!! But now that I have gone from MD to LA round trip gone to canada to FL this USA seems smaller. I have gone 60 miles on one bike before riding to LA. 60 miles a day round trip to work and I think and speak bikes almost 24/7. So who knows what that makes me in the biker debate. All I know is as the debate takes goes on the area bikers go to the party I will be riding!! In 2005 I was a founding member of a MC. We did not know SHIT starting off so we had a LEADING area MC get us up and going. Had them lead us and help draft the by-laws. I am very old school in my MC ways and love. Respect is what I am all about and now being the VP I over see that action. But as we understand who we are a people and keeping real to that we had to make a change. Out of respect to the MC and respect we found out that it was better for us to get rid of the 3 part patch and switch to the one patch. We also changed from MC to MM. Now yall can say that's some week shit but we not your regular black Church bikers!! LOl. We ride, ride, and ride. When bikers leave home to jump in a car to ride to a biker party we just getting home on bike from riding ALL DAY!! So I am what I am what ever darn lable makes other feel better. Most of the time I am to much in the wind to think about it!! But I like this blog and will keep checking out. I am looking forward to Preacha's views on this watered down pop up clubs and MC life. I am happy to say that most other MC's we hang with have up to 100k club miles from 2005 just like us. So mostly I see the other types at gas stations and resting in gas station. But if you love 2 wheels even not as much as me I undertand!! Still finding out how to use this blog but my name is Moose not sure if that's going to show!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have to respect history of the MC Culture, Sometimes when speaking the truth to most MC's they EGO allow them to be ignorant.I have much respect for the information on this page,very educational.keep us posted Preacha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am confused because there are more female motorcycle clubs than there are men.....NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT How 1%er rule on women........Where do female MC fit into the 1% culture if you are going by the 1% law.....to me it sounds like it is double talk. I was once told that people copy and paste the bible into their lives. I see the samething here. 1%ers do not recognize female MC because any female has always been the property of. Now in todays world how is that handle. The man is a 1% and his girl belongs to a all female club or even a co-ed club. So is she still property of the 1% club I mean back in the day it was unheard of for a female to have her FULL colors...SHE WAS/IS PROPERTY OF ..did this change what are the rules on this..BECAUSE CLEARLY 1% LAWS IS Male dominated one-percenter MCs (OMCs) do not allow women to become full-patch members.[36][37][38][39] Rather, women have in the past been portrayed as submissive or victims to the men,[40] treated as property, forced into prostitution or street-level drug trafficking, and often physically and sexually abused, [41] their roles as being those of obedient followers and their status as objects. These women are claimed to pass over any pay they receive to their partners or sometimes to the entire club.[42] This appears to make these groups extremely gender segregated, I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW ANY FEMALE CLUB COULD SUPPORT THIS

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are a lot of questions that need a definitive response, however I am only able to speak on a female as a patched member. The OMC or 1% community is a traditional MC (MENS CLUB). They do not,has never nor will ever have a full patch female member of that club. Properties have their own patch includes the patch holders name to whom she belongs to. Normally her significant other,husband,ole man etc. This varies from OMC to OMC. Some clubs have properties that belong to that chapter. We clearly go into and accept the patch knowing that we are not members of the club, but play a role just the same. This patch identifies her as "sista", that she belongs to US. Respect is due to her just the same as a patch holder. Not gonna entertain anything else that you have mentioned.SMDH. My suggestion to you is to connect with your local dominant and ask those questions that you pose here. Proud Property!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT PROPERTY OF. GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU CHOOSE THAT. WHAT I AM SAYING HERE IS WHERE DO ALL THE FEMALE CLUBS FIT INTO THE 1%ER LAWS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lady questioning your questionsAugust 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

      Are you a female rider or a member of a female motorcycle club? Are you a part of the "community"? If so, "My suggestion to you is to connect with your local dominant and ask those questions that you pose here." was a great suggestion by Nunu

      Delete
    2. The female clubs that exist today are just that,they are a part of the motorcycle community. They should know basic protocol and respect them. The same as any other motorcycle club. You may want to take a moment to re read your own post. You pose questions and paint a negative picture of PO's. Again I hope you take the time and make the appropriate connects and seek that knowledge.

      Delete
  19. When I read these post - I think the old heads are pissed off b/c the new kids don't respect them or their ways. Story as old as time. Living life isn't about doing what others before you have done & being a biker certainly isn't about following a series of arbitrary rules. Respect is the only rule that makes sense - anything beyond that is mere opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it's more complicated than that. Old heads see the lack of respect and protocol following not as the young kids breaking rules but rather the kids not respecting or even caring about a tradition that's much bigger than everyone involved combined. If you feel passionately bout something you'd probably feel the same way.

    Either complete apathy will reign or something else will and that something else is not going to be pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. People always hate on something they didn't think of doing first. I'm sure if they had begun this movement they wouldn't be hating then. They also probably wish to school the next generation of bikers but lack the intelligence and/or knowledge shown here. Instead of hating they should be glad that someone is taking the lead in teaching the biker way. I for one am glad for this blog as well as the one on FB. I have learned a lot and a lot of my questions have been answered and not because I've asked but because others have had the same questions and have asked them before me. As someone posted on FB (can't think of his name right now), even though I am fully patched I too am a prospect in that I am still continuously learning and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. I hope to pass this knowledge to my brothers as well as to my own kids should they choose this life I've chosen to live. Bottom line, nobody knows everything in this world and to be mad because someone is willing to share the knowledge and give proper guidance to those who want to learn is just plain ignorant. Instead they should be glad there are so many of us who want to learn and do things the right way... the traditional way. Without this information we will all be bumping heads in the dark with our eyes closed. Preacha keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I appreciate that, Merlin without question.

    You'd be surprised, man. I expected the hate from people doing the right thing no doubt but there's some real undercover hate out there that's truly disgusting. Whether it's some chick running her reckless mouth saying, "I was saying Sucka Free years ago" or a President of a RC club masquerading as an MC saying, "that blog is dangerous" it's whack out here right now.

    I get encouraged when I do have people interacting on the wire, people sharing the post, talking about it, the FB friend requests 'cause people really wanna know and the debate. As long as its done respectfully I encourage and ask for more debate and conversation.

    We'll see what happens, Big Brother. Thanks for your post and thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete