Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Black MC Problem PT II: The HNMC- The House Niggas Motorcycle Club




Let me start by apologizing for my use of the word nigger in this blog. I am not Quentin Taratino by any stretch of the imagination so my use of the word is not because I have some secret love affair with the term. In fact, when President Obama was first elected I promised myself I would eliminate the word from my day to day vocabulary all together. I couldn’t justify using that word in this day and age when an African American had risen to the highest political rank in the world. While not completely successful, I’d say that my nigger to day ratio has dramatically decreased to a single digit percentage.  However when the term is appropriately applied when defining a behavior that is befitting a buffoon of color, I must tip my helmet and ask the readers of this blog their respective patience as  I pontificate on another case of African Americans living down to the term of D.A.N. or dumb ass niggas.  Secondly please keep in mind that I am speaking in generalities based on experiences so I’m not broad stroking the entire community but if the shucking and jiving songs makes your feet tap, then by all means, you’re that dumb ass nigga I’m talking about.

Having said that…

Unfortunately the societal handicaps that persistently mar the African American experience have made their way into the MC culture. An arrogant lack of knowledge about MC history has resulted in “new” traditions that boldly disregard a rich motorcycle history with pioneers and experiences that would behoove the contemporary nation of black bikers to be aware of. Yet, these things are disregarded because they’d get in the way of them rushing to the next fish fry, trophy party, bike blessing, coming out party or whatever other type of party the circus is creating to exploit the short pockets of their fellow biker. But like the helpless child or the clueless buffoon, too many of us accept what we are fed without asking questions. 

Let’s logically break this down before we spiritually tear it up. 

Many of us, if not all, are first exposed to bikers from pop culture. The image of the big bad WHITE biker on the Harley is tattooed in our brain and the initial reaction is one of envy or disdain. You embrace that immediate sense of badassim and freedom or you cling harder to your cage.  How many times do you think a person is exposed to that image of the big bad white biker before that person finds out that there’s a black version of that biker? Is it days, weeks or in some cases, even years? To this day I get startled looks when I pull up on my Harley from black people. “ I didn’t know we rode those bikes.”  So, it’s not unrealistic that even someone remotely connected to the community isn’t going to be exposed to black bikers until much later and unfortunately even after many of them come into the community, they voluntarily segregate themselves from big bad black bikers in an OMC because what was once a positive image (white biker) is now a bad image because of (black) face.

This is commonly referred to as the white is right disease that so many black people suffer from. While the shackles have been released from their ankles, wrists and necks it’s been rooted around their souls and brains. The mental enslavement is screwed on like a vice grip and thus they’re still slaves where it counts the most and in the MC community that slave mentality has resulted in The House Niggas Motorcycle Club.  

The HNMC is made up of black or Hispanic support clubs of white OMC’s. This is not a criticism of any white OMC who has seen fit to build their nation by incorporating lackeys of color within their network. In fact, not only do I not criticize them for it, I applaud them for continuing a systematic and cultural history of slave to master dependence that worked incredibly well for the settlers of this country. In fact you know that famous saying, “Slavery gets shit done” so to my white OMC brothers, I applaud you. It’s the slaves that I question.

I will speak in generalities that we all know to be reality. OMC’s are traditionally segregated. When these clubs initially formed the country was segregated so the clubs reflected society at the time so white outlaw clubs have remained that way to this day. That’s not to say the club collective is racist as a great deal of my biker brothers are white, Nazi tattooed, Aryan spider web sporting die hards but they’re following the traditions of the club and policy for these clubs is that no person of African American descent will, nor can ever, become a member of that club. That ostracization is based solely on race and not what bike they ride, their riding skill or anything to do with biking; they don’t want niggas in the club. The club essentially is MASSAH’s house. If I’m not being blunt enough I’ll try it again: BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK, YOU WILL NEVER BE PART OF THIS CLUB.

However…

What you can do for Massah is wear a support patch. (Huh?) What you can do for Massah is come to our functions and make sure you bring all your nigger friends and spend money at our events and our club house. (‘cuse me?) Oh, by the way, when your nigger friends start acting up, we’re gonna make sure we send one of you niggers to police those niggers ‘cause we don’t want to get our hands dirty with you niggers (Nigga, what the fuck did you just say?)

So, in other words the rules of Massah’s house is clearly outlined and black support clubs of white OMC’s cheerfully follow those rules either not understanding that within the pecking order, they’re pecks and only there to take orders. Let me repeat that…”within the pecking order, they’re pecks and only there to take orders” They’re blissfully stupid and the freedom of stupidity provides an intoxication that dwarfs conventional alcoholic excess.  If the OMC you are supporting with your brandishing of their patch and the spending of your green money at their white function won’t allow you to one day join their ranks, why exactly are you supporting them? Is it because the image of the big bad white biker you first saw as a child has cemented in your psyche what a biker is and thus you’re paying homage to that childhood fantasy? Are you so trained that you believe that white is right even though white is very much clear when it comes to what they think of you?

Which one is it?

I really would like to know because as a man of color in this country with an education and the support and love of my black and white brothers, I cannot understand how a black man would willingly place his neck underneath the boot of another man who clearly doesn’t see that man as his equal based solely on the ignorant premise of race. If a white man came up to you now with shackles and said, “Y’know I miss the good ole days” would you start clapping your hands, shucking and jiving and put those restraints around your wrists and happily go pick cotton?

If the answer is no then why are you as a black MC supporting a white OMC?

When my relationship with the OMC wasn’t what it is today, I considered which OMC the organization I was previously with should consider. The first criteria and thankfully was agreed upon by all was, “If any part of the OMC requirements for their own membership excluded a brother based on race, they are not the OMC for us.” In other words, if they didn’t subscribe to the philosophy that brotherhood has no color, then that’s not a true brotherhood. That point is not debatable. Not only would they never see us truly as brothers, but we’d never see them as brothers as well and that’s not our idea of support. How can you call yourself a support group to an organization that will not support your membership within their ranks based exclusively or firstly on your race? That is illogical. That’s like starting a black women’s health clinic but only for light skinned black women but they’ll employ darkies to work there to take care of the redbones.

Does that shit make any sense to you?

 If the answer is no, then ask yourself how can a black MC be a support club for a white OMC? It’s a slave mentality that isn’t shared by the other side of the tracks. I have never come across a white support club of a black OMC. I’m not saying there aren’t any out there but in all my travels I’ve never come across it and if anyone has, I’d ask that they please share that with us. I’ve actually been contacted by white start up clubs wanting to know through my contacts if they could be placed with a white OMC in their area. I recall specifically informing them that there was a mixed OMC not too far from them and they politely declined saying it was their preference to go through their white OMC. I respected and understood that and made the connection but it made me think. There was nothing racist about them wanting to go through their white OMC. In fact, I thought that was the normal thing to do. Why would a white club want to be a support club for a black OMC? That’s illogical. It doesn’t make sense. In fact what kind of dumb fucks would do something like that?

Oh wait…we would.

Every club is different but some rules like everyone in a motorcycle club owning and riding a motorcycle should be quite simple. When a club decides to become support for an OMC, part of that clubs decision should be predicated on the notion that this OMC would not only accept our members into their own ranks should our members decide they want to do that one day, but this OMC would take the time to train, school and accept us to quite possibly joining their ranks one day as an option. In other words, you don’t join a minor league baseball team saying, “I NEVER want to make it to the majors.” Forgive me for describing any club outside of an OMC as minor leagues but to make my point I must. You become support for an OMC with the possibility of joining that OMC one day but if that OMC that you so proudly wear a support patch of says you will NEVER be good enough to join them based on you being a person of color, then you are truly a dumb nigga and it breaks my heart to say that, only because I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Do you hate yourself so much that you cannot possibly fathom taking direction and learning from a face that looks like your own? Is it such an incredulous idea to think that the black OMC has members that are just as well versed, if not more than the white OMC? Do you hate yourself so much that you’d refuse to break bread at the table with your brother choosing instead to eat like a dog from a bowl of scraps out in the backyard?

Maybe it’s me but when someone tell’s me I can’t sit at the table with them when they’re eating dinner, I kinda get insulted and when your white OMC Massah tells you that you can wear his support patch but you’ll never be allowed to join his club, he’s telling you that you’re not good enough to eat at his table.

Again, let me repeat this so no one gets it twisted. I do not criticize the white OMC’s for having black support clubs. It actually makes very good sense for them to do that. It expands their nation and power of influence in a sector that traditionally they’ve had very limited, no interest or limited ability to extort. While keeping their good feet out of the sand pit, they ask the darkies to play in that pee crusted sandpit of black MC’s and the white OMC reaps the benefits.

It’s sorta like picking tobacco ain’t it or is it picking cotton? Tell me Mr. House Nigga MC, is it picking cotton or is it picking tobacco?

So, now that we’ve established that Massah’s house is Massah’s house where do the niggas exist in Massah’s house?  Well, based on what I’ve seen and experienced the nigga’s get to come to Massah’s house and support Massah at his functions, the niggas get to spend money at Massah’s house and most of all, when there’s a problem with the darkies the niggas get to police their own people for Massah; that way, there’s a black face doling out white justice and laws. It keeps Massah’s hands clean.

Did you know there are three official kind of house niggas as defined by the urban dictionary?
They are as follows:


·         A black person that does their best to please white people even if it means disowning their own racial identity.
·         -a black person that sucks up to the white man for benefits. From slave times where the house nigga would get to work inside the house as opposed to picking cotton out in the hot sun.
·         The house nigger, as defined by Malcolm X, is the slave who imagines himself to be thought of as kin by his master because they live in the same house.

So, I’m curious Mr. House Nigga MC, which type of house nigga are you?

Please support your local BLACK OMC.

27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a 99% club. I am the president and our club is 90% white but we as all our other chapters are a support club of a black only OMC.I know there is no way we can drop rags and become members but it has built a strong trust and relationships with other mixed OMCs in the area we could join if we wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my question is, how do you who the local Black only or mixed OMC in an area is? This is an excellent blog, thank you for your comments. Would you agree that a mixed MC should support a mixed OMC, using the same logic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if a black club operates in an area that is controlled by a white omc, they should speak to that OMC about making sure their presence is known but their blessing or sanction to operate should come from a national black OMC. Just my opinion.

      Give respect to the OMC that's there regardless 'cause that's right but pay hommage to them when they don't see you as equals? I have an issue with that.

      Delete
  4. Preach is 100% on point. Its a sad apparent truth that the ill informed still seek accreditation from massah's house. (Did I do good for you boss) FOH .....

    DIAMONDGIRL AKA DG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting, very intersting. This reminds me of theDjango movie with many people complaining of the movie showing the ugly side of history. This blog has share truth and information that could be use to those in the dark. There are many reason for this situation to happen but we must not lose the idenity of self, thats when I see the problem. The ignorance is shown when you have a choise and you choose the latter due to better image.
    Great truth and letz see how poeple chew on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand how the house nigga can get mad at me for calling him out on this while he's outside in the backyard of Massah's house eating with the dogs. It's absolutely amazing to me...if amazing is the right word.

      Delete
  6. In Life We can look at things as they are right now and nothing is ever going to be perfect or you can look at things as they where 50 years ago and see the advancements that have been made. Martin Luther King JR had a Dream and I think he would be Happy with the Advancements of today, but I do not think He would say the Battle was over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything here is on point. Roots was on this entire week and I use to get upset but today I found myself wanting to be like Toby free from own community of ignorance and wanting more from us as a black culture. The problem I see and this is my own opinion is that today we as a black community have no one to blame but ourselves. Why do I say that because of hate to see someone have what you have, or do things better, someone who makes what you make, someone who rides something better as you can see this is not the other side doing this it's us that hold are growth as a society. Why we have so call brothers leave clubs to start up their own instead of working out the issues in the one they are in, why leave the club you are in where you did not do biker shit to join an OMC and try to fake your way through. See tradition should teach us as 99% that once you have gain your knowledge and want to be at your final growth is to become an OMC it should be your goal for you not the club you was in to be bully because you made your choice. Like I said in the beginning great shit but it has to start with us a community to fix the mentality of hate amongst each other before we blame anyone, I blame us for this community of not wanting more than just accepting the what it could have been instead of embracing look how faw we have come and still want more. 2013 is knocking can we get out of this slave mentality that we keep alive because of US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'know what's nuts, Suave AZ...ROOTS is what inspired me to finally write this piece. I've had it on my mind since I first discussed it with my big bro in the club but it took a few weeks to get it out...and Roots was the muse I needed to get it done.

      Delete
  8. Great blog....sorta. I come to this blog a lot just to get educated on proper MC protocol. I read/hear about tradition so much my damn head hurts. So here goes my 2 cents. So, history dictates that a woman can NEVER sit at the same table with a man in the MC world according to tradition - regardless of her intellectual capacity, miles on her 2 or respect and practice of the "rules". Subtitute the black aspect in this blog with a female, and you'll quickly recognize that black clubs practice the exact same exclusion of bonafide women riders as white clubs do with black men. Makes no damn sense to me, but whatever.

    Now I'm not talking about the gum smacking, non-riding, wanna be cute, fucking everything with a stick type chick. This female would be equivalent to the niggas you so eloquently described and should be over "there" somewhere. No, I'm speaking about the women that get it in on thier 2's, uphold protocol, possess deep knowledge of MC history (black and white) and more than that, have earned the respect of the male couterparts. And yet, in the black massah's house, she is excluded as well. So I ask myself, why the fuck would I ever rock a property, support, SC/RC SBC ABCEFG or any other kinda a patch, when to my so called brothers i'm just another nigger, ooops I mean bitch that should be policed by other bitches, ooops i mean niggas. My simple answer to that, for ME it's not going down. So I choose to ride indy, instead of pledging allegiance to an entity that can't even stand on it's own. An entity that would rather play step 'n fetch it to oppressive white clubs and turn around and expect females to do the same for them.

    I'm sure this will cause quite a stir, but this is my opinion and my opinion alone. There is not disrespect to properties or even to the clubs that practice exclusion. I'm simply saying that for ME, I can never be "that" chick in "that" environment. I guess in that regard, I can NEVER be nobody's house nigga.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the IRONY...pun partially intended. For weeks I've read Sucka Free MC agreeing with 85% and silently disagreeing with the 15%. It is the modern day House Nigga that typically insist that us black folks conform to the norms and standards established by America's white founding fathers. In the Motorcycle Community we have Good 'ole "Sucka Free M.C" to whip us coons on two wheels into conforming to the traditions and protocols largely set by white OMCs. I ask, who is really stricken by the "white is right" disease? As I plainly stated before, I agree with 85% of the postings on "Sucka Free M.C". Additionally it has sparked many insightful conversations regarding Traditions and Protocols. In the same manner the overall lack of MC History knowledge is inexcusable so too is the arrogance of those who deem themselves as the ultimate judges of what is right or wrong. Massah say we's can't have no sportbikes, and Massah says we's cant have no cruisers that ain't Harleys, and Massah say those women belong barefoot and pregnant on the front porch! Well I say FUCK Massah. Does that make me a clueless buffoon with zero knowledge of history, traditions and protocols? On the contrary, I'm simply a biker that refuses to blindly accept what I am fed regardless of the source.

    You stated "You become support for an OMC with the possibility of joining that OMC one day but if that OMC that you so proudly wear a support patch of says you will NEVER be good enough to join them based on you being a person of color, then you are truly a dumb nigga and it breaks my heart to say that, only because I mean it from the bottom of my heart." Verily, verily I ask of you, would it not be just as illogical for a Club to become support for a black OMC that says you will NEVER be good enough to join them based on choosing to ride a sport bike, metric cruiser, or allowing women? Brotherhood has no "brand loyalty". That point is not debatable. When someone says you can't sit at the table with them when they're eating diner, you get insulted. More radical niggas may build their own table!

    Oh wait, they have...

    NEWS FLASH: The world is not flat, the Berlin wall was demolished and the Contemporary Motorcycle set is real! Does that mean do away with Protocol and Tradition? NO! It simply means broaden the mindset and recognize "new" traditions and participants. Dare I say improve on the Traditional Motorcycle set? Of course some elements of Fuckery have been added to the mix. But an equal amount of Fuckery was in the original formula. I respect the conviction of Sucka Free M.C and appreciate the educational assets of the blog. Truthfully, most of what is published here is applicable to 90% of the 99%! Sculpting this "Contemporary Motorcycle set" into your beloved 1% paradigm is as radical and farfetched as African Americans chartering a fleet of Carnival cruise line ships to take us all back to Africa! What I am suggesting is recognizing and respecting the Contemporary Motorcycle set and marginalizing the Fuckery through education.

    Who am I? Well I'm easy to find. I'm that Field Nigga riding his color coordinated sport bike with sneakers to match my Colors rain or sunshine using up all the hot sauce at the next fish fry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great rebuttal and I appreciate it, man. Obviously we don't agree but we don't have to. The dialogue it inspired right here made writing it well worth it.

      Delete
    2. This has got to be one of the best replies to ANY blog on this site that I've ever read! You had your point of view, put it together well, and made your point crystal clear and backed it by example! And to anyone that thinks that I wrote the above response, no I didn't but I would probably get along real well with the person that did (Field Biker 13) so if you're looking for him, he's the OTHER "field nigga riding his color coordinated sport bike with sneakers to match rain or shine using up all the hot sauce at the next fish fry!"

      Delete
  10. There are many reasons why i don't post on blogs and websites, but I think many can relate. Anyhow this is a great blog "the HNMC mentality". I have been around the community since i was a child although still not that old. What i see amongst clubs and people that come to this subculture is that they are ignorant. They go by the "ohhhhh shiny" mindset as i like to call it or the" gold effect". Without knowing your history is exactly why an all black law abiding club can be sanctioned by a white OMC. (I won't give the pleasure to a pop up club to even call them 99% most of them are beneath holding any percent). I've been to many different states and for a club to say that they cant find an African American OMC or a mixed OMC is complete bullshit its because you didn't look or for that fact didn't care. Or even worse just followed on what others told without any knowledge (Yup that's it). And to the assholes who wanna buck tradition and start some new foolishness, who want to parade around with all this shit on there bike but don't ride our of a 30 mile radius. You are the #1 offender. Brothers have died to have the right to ride from state to state and not be harassed and all other types of heinous shit. There is nothing wrong with riding whatever bike, but a Harley is tradition born and bred buy American hands, An American tradition. maybe if more people had that understanding there would not be as much outsourcing and maybe just maybe we wouldn't have 9% unemployment nationwide. With that being said without tradition what do you have, if you want to pick and choose which laws you follow then you have complete chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to chime in on this topic, in hopefully an educated way, and pose the hypocrisy in some of the sentiments echoed in this particular blog. In theory, Preach makes a very valid point about what individuals should or should not accept in this community, and the moral of that point I will not attempt to degrade. However, allow me to offer an inverse perspective to the point that if you know you can't make it to the majors, why join? Or in our case, If you know you'll never be allowed to be a member of the OMC you want to support, why fly their support patch? As a point of personal reference to validate my point here I will tell you that I am an MC president who faithfully and diligently supports a black OMC, although we are not solely a black support club. What we are is a group of brothers, attempting to insight a paradigm shift in the MC subculture and bring about a "New Traditional" MC, one that truly accepts all brothers, as long as they ride American Iron.

    I purposely drafted our by-laws to exclude any mention of race, color, creed, or religion. The only 2 things that are required are an American made motorcycle, and a male anatomy. Is that discriminatory? You're fucking right it is, and for good reason. I spent the better part of a year crafting by-laws, and developing a vision of where I wanted my MC to be three, four, and five decades from now, not next week, and I spent a lot of that time understanding the foundational principles of MC subcultural history. I also knew early on that I would have to make a decision to support someone in order to have any chance long term at success and growth. The knowledge that most OMC's are "white only" didn't fit well with the vision of my MC, and I accepted that it would make the journey to being blessed off all the more difficult for me. I also recognized that we were not going to be a "black only" MC either, which again presented it's own unique challenges in seeking out the blessings required to get in the MC game.

    With no legitimate chance of ever being considered by any of the all white OMC's, primarily because we openly accept any and all colors, I sought out a group who I felt would "get" the direction I wanted to take not just my MC, but the entire culture in. As a non-black man do I have any delusions that I'll ever be accepted into the membership of an all black OMC? No. Does that degrade my lack of respect for that MC? No. Does that diminish my efforts to pursue the vision I've set forth for my MC and the subculture as a whole? No. The bottom line is that on the complete inverse side of this topic's spectrum the all black OMC we support has been nothing but good to us, and welcomed us openly as part of the family. We have never been made to feel as a dog eating scraps in the back yard. Quite the opposite actually. Just because the white members of my MC are not eligible to become patch holders in the all black OMC we support, doesn't mean we automatically fall into the HNMC category. We work day in and day out to change the social landscape of the MC community, to show others that brotherhood knows no color boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. Just because one race isn't allowed in the dominate we support (We are a diverse club, race, bikes, gender), the dominate doesn't treat us any less or shun us for any reason. We are welcomed with open arms and treated with the same level of respect. Great post.

      Delete
  12. Tradition is what this country was founded and built on, however, in my opinion based upon years of observation as a biker, it is my opinion that there are a many of bikers who secretly use "tradition" to mask racism.

    The word "Brotherhood" in no sense of the word, implies race, creed, or color. It's simply defined as such....


    1:the quality or state of being brothers

    2:fellowship, alliance

    3:an association (as a labor union or monastic society) for a particular purpose

    4:the whole body of persons engaged in a business or profession

    Now this definition was cited directly from the Meriam-Webster Dictionary. So with that being said, my question is this...Am I missing something? The term "Brotherhood" does not seemed to be used within the TRUE context of it's meaning. I did not read ANYWHERE within the definitions given that implied that we can be brothers if your white or black, in fact, color was NEVER mentioned, so why is it an issue within the biker world? Because racism STILL exist and frankly, it ALWAYS will.

    I mean let's be honest about it if we're gonna talk about it. A person can use ALL the big words they wish to stimulate a point of agreeance from the masses,but when you get right down to it...your views are either racist or they're not, it's really that simple. Because you string a large group of words together in order to illustrate a point valid to a specific group or entity, does not either mask, or abolish the true feelings of the individual behind those words. I have been a one, two, and three stage patch holder throughout my life. I traveled from coast to coast and border to shoreline and I have NEVER been able to comprehend the barrier of race between bikers that ALL claim they believe in "BROTHERHOOD". A "BROTHERHOOD" is SACRED, RESPECTED, AND TRUE...REGARDLESS OF COLOR...So when, as a biker community, are we gonna start RESPECTING that and start acting like we REALLY know what it means???


    Who I am is irrelevant, it's my words that matter...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The term m.c. is changing everyday. We see a vast amount of outlaws riding sport bikes and acting a fool. But do we back them for standing by there brothers......no.......... we cast them out to the public like sheep's running from wolves. They never allowed us to join in the ranks or even protect us from life's hard blow of reality. The .....brothers........forget us and disrespect our mothers , sisters etc........ but we are suppose to stand up together to be ruled by some other idiot who wants to be in charge.... The sport bikers have risen and are now a force to be reckon with. Those guys are fast and dangerous but the have adapted the same laws as our older brethren. Women can ride just as hard and fast as guys. When there is a club that's so versatile and connected in there ranks, there is a club you will have a high member turn out. White one's are so connected and have important people with good jobs in there ranks who pay there does and support there brothers. They are idolizes on TV and the internet. We are not .... let's start and m.c. that embraces real brotherhood with good leadership and not a goon squad we think you'll be afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just recently got turned on to the SuckaFree blog...
    I read this one and to be honest there is some serious shit in this one...
    I've always been attracted to the MC life my father was in an OMC and I been hanging around em since i was 10 and that was back in the 70's.
    After all that education I decided to hit the set at 30 get blessed in and start my own club( an MC ). we did the travelling and networking it took to get blessed in too. We got popular and started other chapters a few of which are in all white territories. Which since we were a mixed race, mixed sex club posed an issue and the OMC that blessed those chapters in, after all the supporting and travelling with them , couldn't do shit to help ... Basically told your boy to " Ball or Fall". So thats what we did we balled and didnt have to rock a single support patch because " Massah" was impressed with how we presented protocal and carried ourselves in their world heads high never bowed. You'd be fucking amazed at what you can accomplish once you get to the bottom of a bottle of Jack...
    Plus any man or woman, for that matter, that starts a club with intentions on joining another in the future is , in my opinion, a disloyal bitch... Keyword is INTENTIONS
    I say get your blessings, ride and support who the fuck you want at the end of the day the only person got your back is you... You said it in 75% of your post niggas now a days dont know or understand anything about protocal,loyalty and brotherhood half these muhfuckas dont even fucking ride the highways and that include the field niggas too

    ReplyDelete